Our Ecological Restoration work includes projects with local government, agencies, community groups and private clients:
- Native vegetation management and specialist grassland management contracts - Moreland and Darebin Councils.
- Biosite assessment, ecological works planning and on ground ecological restoration works - MetroTrains, Level Crossing Authority and APA Group.
- Ecological burns - Native Grasslands in Darebin, Moreland and Hume.
- Design and implementation of specialised Merri Creek vegetation restoration works - for Melbourne Water Corridors of Green program, Darebin, Hume, Moreland and Yarra Councils.
- Design and implementation of community partnership waterway ecological restoration projects - Collingwood Children's Farm and Friends of Merri Creek.
Our qualified and experienced Ecological Restoration staff have a wealth of expertise in designing and implementing vegetation management works in an efficient, productive and ecologically sensitive manner. We are particulary familiar with management techniques for remnant and revegetation sites on the Victorian Volcanic Plain in northern and western Melbourne, for both urban and rural contexts. We can advise on the most effective approaches for your management needs and guarantee to carry out these works to the highest of standards.
We hold all necessary permits, licences and qualification to undertake ecological restoration works across a range of sites.