We provide Ecological Restoration services to a wide range of clients - local government, state agencies, community groups and business entities.
- Native vegetation management and specialist grassland management contracts - Moreland and Darebin Councils
- Biosite assessment, ecological works planning and on ground ecological restoration works - MetroTrains, Level Crossing Authority, VicRoads, ParksVic and APA Group.
- Ecological burns - Native Grasslands in Darebin, Hume and Moreland.
- Design and implementation of specialised Merri Creek vegetation restoration works - for Melbourne Water grants, Darebin, Hume, Moreland and Yarra Councils.
- Design and implementation of community partnership waterway ecological restoration projects - Friends of Merri Creek, Wallan Environment Group & Collingwood Children's Farm.
Our qualified and experienced Ecological Restoration staff have a wealth of expertise in designing and implementing vegetation management works in an efficient, productive and ecologically sensitive manner. We are particularly familiar with management techniques for remnant and revegetation sites on the Victorian Volcanic Plain, in northern and western Melbourne, in both urban and rural contexts.
We also undertake works in other bushland environments to the east and south-east of Melbourne.
We can advise on the most effective approaches for your management needs and guarantee to carry out these works to the highest of standards.
We hold all necessary permits, licences and qualification to undertake ecological restoration works across a range of sites.