- Plantings, surveys, weed control and ecological burns at over 60 sites.
- 17,815 plants put in the ground.
- 39 hands-on community events and interpretative tours.
- Educational and engagement sessions that reached over 9,000 people.
- Working alongside Wurundjeri Elders and the Wurundjeri Narrap team on land management.
Read about these achievements and more in our latest Annual Report. Highlights are in the President’s Report. Our on-ground achievements are in the Parkland Management section, and fauna information is in a separate Fauna Report. The environmental awareness spread by our Catchment Program, our Planning & Coordination activities, and of course our yearly finances are also in the Annual Report. More financial details are in the Auditor’s Report.