Check out Merri Creek Management Committee's recent achievements by reading our latest Annual Report. In summary we:
- organised 42 community events ranging from plantings, sowing seeds, weed management, ecological surveys, waterwatch training, and walks and talks;
- reached over 6,000 people in our hands-on and education activities;
- publicised 128 community events (our own and other groups');
- commented on 18 planning permit applications;
- supported 'Friends of' groups and hosted numerous volunteers;
- our financial bottom line was positive!
You'll find more details on our sources of our funding and expenditure of our various programs in our 2018 Treasurer's Report .
Every year we have our accounts audited. The Annual Report presents a summary of the balance sheet and our income & expenditure. The full details are in the 2018 Auditor's Report.