Check out Merri Creek Management Committee's 2017 achievements by reading our latest Annual Report. In summary we:
- organised 29 community events ranging from plantings, sowing seeds, weed management, ecological surveys, and walks and talks;
- reached 5,600 people in hands-on and education activities;
- publicised 108 community events (our own and other groups');
- commented on 25 planning permit applications;
- supported 'Friends of' groups and hosted numerous volunteers;
- achieved an 88% success rate for grant applications;
- our financial bottom line was positive!
For more details on our sources of our funding and expenditure of our various programs, check out our 2017 Treasurer's Report .
Every year we have our accounts audited. The annual report presents a summary of the balance sheet and income - expenditure. The full details can be seen in the 2017 Auditor's Report.